Friday, March 13, 2009

contemplating

I recently saw a friend write-"Am I living life, or is life living me" and that stuck with me. For the past couple of months, I have felt as if an invisible string was guiding me through my day-often too quickly-to my final resting place when I finally turn off Jay Leno after his opening monologue. I guess I am feeling the effects of this balancing act that I try so hard to keep up with-working full time, motherhood, home life-that I have in a way tuned out and just been letting life live me. Almost like an airplane being on auto-pilot, maybe with a little ice on the wings so I am not exactly in balance. I think a change is in order, what that is, heaven only knows. Maybe I need to sign up for yoga.....

1 comment:

  1. I hear you! My friend Anna told me about this book, "The Frazzled Female." I've been meaning to get it. Sounds like you might like it, too. Check it out: http://www.frazzledfemale.com/

    P.S. Four more days until Twilight DVD! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete