Thursday, March 26, 2009

Party Planning

Ann Riley will be turning 4 on April 13 (so hard to believe) and the party planning has been going on for at least a year. First it was Snow White-she HAD to have a Snow White birthday, then it was Sleeping Beauty, Pinky-Pie (this is what she calls her My Little Pony-no clue where that came from but ok), Jasmine and just about any other princess you can think of. I just rolled with the punches and did like any good mother would do "yeah honey ok" because I knew in a couple of weeks it would change. One of the pitfalls of living in a small town is the fact that having a kid-friendly venue for a birthday party is next to impossible!! So this year, we are having an Easter Egg hunt because of the proximity of Easter-how exciting!! Thanks to my lovely co-worker Cristen who graciously let me steal her great idea (plus her wording on her ADORABLE invitation) I am feeling much more at ease about the upcoming fiesta. The church is booked, the cake is in the works, and I am feeling relieved-if only Mother Nature would smile down at us that day! :)

1 comment: