Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Glued to Dancing

I am a huge fan of Dancing with the Stars-and to me, this is shaping up to be the best season yet. I swear, I think the producers sat around a huge table after last year and said "let's actually pick some peeps who MIGHT have a bit of rhythm for next year" and voila-a fantastic cast for the 2009 season!! I think this is shaping up to be the best season yet. A couple of my faves:

Ty Murray: Woah! Out of the woodwork walked this rough and tumble cowboy, who I am sure was coerced by his wife Jewel, only to have her get hurt and leave his chaps in the contest by himself. The first week was ok, but as hubby Jason said, he is the most competitive person-he will rise to the challenge-and rise he did. Absolutely adorable-and funny, too! One of the best lines I have ever heard on Dancing "Dancin' is kind of like bull riding—you are never quite ready, it just becomes your turn." Classic.

Shawn Johnson: adorable-tiny-talented, oh and could probably kick your butt. But she is so adorable, you almost forget she is 17. Of course, her discipline, grace and gymnastics background help her immensly (um, floor routine anyone) so I am totally rooting for her to get far.

Gilles what's his name: it doesn't matter-he is smoking hot

Melissa from the Bachelor: Aside from her Lion King hair this week, she rocks! Of course, she was a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader-and she likes to shake those pom-poms and rock the trash stamp. But, she is freaking awsome. I hope she hooks up with someone hot and forgets about that d-bag Jason. He is losing his hair anyway.

So congrats producers-you actually have a cast that can dance-let the competition begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment